Welcome to My EPortfolio

Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Jingster!

This class has introduced me to Jing and making short screencasts has become my favorite tool. Todd said that I was a "jingster" and yes, that tool is so useful for my classes. I've posted several jing screencasts in my wiki, but just today, I had a chance to make another screencast for my MAT 142 online math class. One of my students emailed me for help with one of her homework problem and I created the following screencast to answer her question. I decided to create a section in my Blackboard course called "Worked Out Problems"; from now on when a student asks a question and I create a screencast, I will post them here for other students to access. This tool alone has already had a huge impact in my classes!

Unable to display content. Adobe Flash is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment